Subject: [Leica] Friday Wanted to Buy f5.6 560 mm Telyt with Televit R
From: "GBicket" <GBicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 07:54:22 -0500

Merry Christmas LUGgers.  If Christmas isn't your thing, let me wish you the
best of days.

I am seeking an old f5.6 560mm Telyt with Televit R, this is not the current
modular version, but from the 1970's.  Would like to find one in good
condition, with the shoulder stock if possible, but the glass must be
perfect.

Please contact me off the LUG, and save the group some bandwidth.

Thanks, enjoy the light.

Greg Bicket