Subject: [Leica] Re: A Special Christmas and New Year Greeting
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 18:48:39 +0000

My friends in the global LUG family,

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a Blessed Christmas and a Happy
New Millennium.

I am aware that many LUGgers are non-Christians but please permit me to add
the signature at the bottom of this message which is particularly
meaningful to me during this season of Advent.

May God bless you all and leically yours,

Dan K.

- ------

      Jesus Christ came into the world on this special day so that those
who                   believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

======