Subject: [Leica] Taking Photos
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:33:43 -0000

http://content.communities.msn.com/Leicausers/PhotoAlbum

Deciding that it might be more profitable to use my Ms rather than talk
about them, I spent the better part of yesterday tagging along after the
OBGYN wife of one of our fellow LUGers. If you go to the above URL and open
the BD photo album, you will see two of the results - Watching The Monitor,
and New Father...There are also a couple of other new photos there,
GameBoys, and Tired.

B. D.