Subject: [Leica] Thank you!
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:09:21 -0500

I would like to thank everyone who has participated in the political debate
surrounding taxes, the U.S. Constitution, state vs. federal control,
Europe vs. USA, gun and interstate trucking legislation, and air traffic
control.

This is one of the true benefits of the LUG: In no other special interest
mailing list that I'm a member of can I get such wonderful information!

I've learned so much about subjects I had no idea I needed to know about in
order to take pictures with my Leicas.   For this, and the many minutes of
pure, unadulterated enjoyment that comes from reading these messages with
their diverse subject headings that makes filtering such a creative
experience, I truly do thank you.

Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year to all!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |    What boots up must come down.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |