Subject: RE: [Leica] Totally OT: Buzz's Know-Nothing Tax Rant
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:09:00 -0000

RANTS ASIDE...And being quite serious...

I really resent being called a "sycophant of Larry King."
I happen to have once written a book for Larry King, for which I was paid
quite handsomely. That's my entire association with Larry King. I have never
expressed an opinion of him here or anywhere, either positive or negative,
nor do I intend to. So get your facts straight.

B. D.