Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] Totally OT: Buzz's Know-Nothing Tax Rant
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 12:19:03 +0300

Eric Welch wrote:

> I'll take air traffic control controlled by one government over 50 any
> day.

In Europe, air traffic is controlled by quite a few different nations. I
don't think the flying is a lot worse over there than in the States.

> Anarchy is not our friend.

Self rule is not the same as anarchy. If it were, we'd have to bring
Finland back into the Russian Empire, Federation or whatever. Fins
running their own business.... what a thought!

Bernard