Subject: Re: [Leica] the price of an 35mm apo
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:57:31 EST

In a message dated 12/20/99 10:20:00 AM Central Standard Time,
gklein@excel.net writes:

<<  just got done paying my property tax here in Wisconsin (one of those tax
 hells as its known).  I don't live in a huge house, just a modest small
 brick cap cod.

 Well the property taxes are ironically, the cost of a 35mm f1.4-M APO.
 Makes my blood boil!!!!!  You all can tell what I'd really like to spend
 that money on, but can't!

 Just had to vent!

 gck

I'll bet your Wisconsin property tax was not even close to what Uncle Greed
stiffed you for last year and you probably got some state services but got
nothing but a lot of grief from Uncle Greed unless you are on social security
and living off someone else.  Just wait until the Taxacrats start taxing
e-trade sales.  Then they will start controlling e-mail.  Roosevelt and the
lib's came up with this super high tax as a way to avoid communizing the
country because if communized, the government has the responsibility for
making business work, while if government just taxes the heck out of the
Americans, the government has no responsibility for anything but confiscating
the property of Americans through taxes.  How many M-6's and lenses could you
buy with what you paid to Uncle Greed to redistribute?  Doubt that Wisconsin
is screwing you; let's put the blame where it belongs.

Your post really got my attention!

Don