Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Book Recommend
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:10:53 +0100

Try:

Jonathan Eastland, "Leica M Compendium" and "Leica R Compendium"
Dennis Laney, "Leica Collectors Guide"
Gianni Rogliatti, "Leica: The First 70 Years"

You cannot go wrong with any of these. All focus squarely on the equipment. If
you want to see what Leicas can be used for, there is no better place to start
than Ted Grant's "This Is Our Work". See the link at the bottom of any of his
posts to look at some images and to order.

Nathan

TU+ wrote:

> I'm a new LUG looking for some Leica M&R books to read. Please anyone help.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium