Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 question
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:11:54 -0500

On my R8 the DOF lever springs back up immediately when I release it.  The
full viewfinder brightness is appreciated a bare fraction of a second after
I hear the lever hit its upper click-stop.  In other words it seems that the
diaphragm cannot open quite as fast as that lever can spring back up, but it
is in the process of doing so. I do not get a feeling of unnatural slowness.
Are you saying there is a delay in the springback of the lever itself?

Regards.........Julian