Subject: Re: [Leica] M2/M3 flash connections
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 11:27:08 EST

In a message dated 12/14/99 4:28:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
msmall@roanoke.infi.net writes:

> b)   Yes, I have had an M3 converted.  Cost me around $20.
Marc,
Who did it for you? Leica quoted me a price that was ludicrous. I have a twin
stroke and a single stroke that would be nice with such a conversion. They
are user cameras, not collector's pieces.
Thank you for your usual sage advice and encyclopedic wisdom.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com

Sorry Marc, I missed your answer. I was out of town for several days and
accidentally deleted your response. Could you repost please. Happy holidays!
Roger