Subject: [Leica] Exposing slide film at night
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 05:34:04 -0800

We're planning a family outing Wednesday night to see Christmas lights, the
Presidio in San Francisco, and, who knows, maybe the moon. I'll bring a
camera, but I have no confidence in my ability to get good exposures at
night. I've usually dealt with the problem by bracketing so widely I was
bound to get acceptable results. I've looked through the tech books I own,
but haven't found any good sections on night time exposures. I'd love some
recommendations from this group -- rules of thumb, books to read, exposure
routines that work for you.

- --Gib