Subject: Re: [Leica] New website -- seeking feedback
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 14:23:46 -0500

Dave Fisher wrote:

> Dear fellow LUG members,
>
> After bashing my head trying to construct a website, it's finally done. I'd
> like to invite you all to take a look and would appreciate any feedback. The
> site as it presently stands is exclusively black & white photojournalism --
> lots of music, travel, home, etc. -- with colour archives already in the
> works to join it shortly.
>
> The URL is: http://home.golden.net/~tekapo

Did I miss something?  I can't find a single image on the entire site. I'm
running Netscape 4.6 under MacOS 9.  I get an entry page, I click on this,
get three frames, with "David G. Fisher Photography" in the top frame (which
btw is a broken link), three cartoons in a menu to the left and a large,
18% grey card on the right hand side.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |    What boots up must come down.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |