Subject: [Leica] Re: Outcome to Lens choice--sole lens for M6
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 09:01:45 -0600

At 09:29 AM 18/12/99 -0500, you wrote:

helped me in deciding between the pre-ASPH 35 and the 50mm  as my sole
lens for the M6.

</smaller></fontfamily>

ordering a new/used M6 and *both* the 35 and the 50 Summicrons. No
snickering, please--the laws of nature remain immutable.

Julian

Can't help but mention that during the discussion thread someone pointed
out that you would eventually buy both.  Turned out to be sooner than
later.  You have a great outfit with those lenses.  Be careful not to be
smitten too badly by the Leica bug when you see your photos or you may
decide to get another lens ;)