Subject: [Leica] Non-equipment related question (almost)
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 20:44:51 +1300

Come on Doug, where's the excitement in that? Where's the challenge
of going out and meeting old and new species, and not shaking their
paws? :-)

Actually, I'd be with you on the Grizzly mantra, but i was actually
referring to humans, who i find just as scary most of the time.

Gary

At 5:51 PM -0800 17/12/99, Doug wrote:
>Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:42:13 -0500
>From: Douglas Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
>Subject: [Leica] Non-equipment related question (almost)
>
>That's the mantra of wildlife photographers.  I made an exception for
>grizzly bears.
>
>Doug Herr
>Sacramento
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/telyt
>

>- -------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------
>
>Message text written by Gary Elshaw:
>
>"The most important lesson for me has to be "Get closer", and then--
>"get a bit closer".
>
>Gary E.

"...the silence of reason is required for the curing of monsters..."
- -Michel Foucault

OO
[_]<|
  /|\