Subject: [Leica] new tripods?
From: "jonathan kott" <kottjn@mailcity.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:53:02 -0800

luggers

I've been out of contact for the last year and i'm finally back on the list. I was wondering about a tripod for the m system cameras. is the gitzo 1227 still the "best" for lightweight, rugged, study, and transportable legs? or are there some worthy contenders released this last year.
also what about heads? i mean tripod heads.

thanks,
jonathan

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/