Subject: Re: [Leica] Bay Area Lug/Leg impromptu yosemite trip:MOON
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:00:32 -0800

See my P.S.  The real reason is an excuse to go take pics in Yosemite, not
just of the moon.  Undoubtedly, I intend to shoot more film by daylight.  At
least during Summer, when there is a full moon, the park has tram tours to
see the moonlight on the light granite cliffs and the "moonbow" at Yosemite
Falls.  I always wanted to do this, and thought this is as good an excuse as
any.  I don't know whether they will have the tram tours going inWinter, but
there is always the car and feet.

Tom Schofield