Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing difficulties
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:38:13 EST

Mark commenting on Jeff commenting on Julian's focusing difficulties:

<< I think lots of people go for eyelashes or eyebrows in that order. They
are the
 easiest and most needful of being sharp in the first place. When I check
 sharpness with a loupe I check for individual eyelash hairs instead of a
fuzzy
 line of all of them. >>

Hey guys, the man said he had difficulty focusing on a child's face, and you
want him to go for the eyelashes??  He is talking about a bunch of little
kids at play or whatever in a preschool environment. Maybe 1 in 400 shots
will nail an in-focus eyelash, (and quite by accident IMO). What he really
needs is some depth of field, and an M6 + lens, (of course), to help the hand
holding.

Regards, Paul Connet