Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon F4
From: E Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:56:18 -0500

I think I have sucumb to the charms of a lone used F4 in my local camera
emporium.  I just like the way it feels.  I have not given up my R8 but
am
interested in peoples likes/dislikes with the F4.  Any insider tips
about what to
watch out for and more importantly what would those Nikon folks think are
the sentinel lens that are a must either AI or AF.  any thoughts appreciated.

ernie