Subject: [Leica] G Zoom - Contax can do it and Leica can't!
From: Frank Dernie <FrankDernie@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:40:40 -0500

Peter,
All I did was get irritated by the condescending tone of your reply to a
post. All I have achieved is to be even more irritated by the condescending
and typically inacurate reply to mine. My solution to my blood pressure
will be to auto delete your posts. What is the point of reading about
firmly held views on things you profess to want to know nothing about!
I am off to take some snaps
relieved Frank