Subject: Re: [Leica] Non-equipment related question (almost)
From: "Steven L. Alexander" <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:37:59 -0500

> From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
> Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 06:09:38 -0800
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Non-equipment related question (almost)
>
>> In a message dated 12/16/99 10:40:38 PM, bruce5@attglobal.net writes:
>>
>> << Equipment aside, I'm interested in what you think
>> the 2 or 3 most important techniques are that made your best pictures
>> your, well, best pictures.  In other words, what have you learned/what
>> do you know now, that you wish you knew when you started? >>
>

> A/  A much better education, business management(absolute must)...Languages
> 2nd.
>
> B/  Don't sweat things, you can't do anything about them!
>
> C/  Money handling and not as trusting of human beings!
>
> D/  Be more aggressive, don't take no for an answer!
>
> E/  Do all the above and the photo techniques are a piece of cake!
>
> ted
>
> Ted Grant
> This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler.
> http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

 35 years of professional photography have taught me the following:

Never say no, you can find a way to make the photograph

Always understand the subject

Beautiful photographs unsold can not buy the salt, pepper and good beer to
wash them down

Enjoy the greatest opportunity there is for learning about this wonderful
world

Remember you are only as good as your next photograph.

Best,
Steven Alexander