Subject: [Leica] friday fs
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:11:56 EST

Please check with us for deals on NEW USA Leica gear.
We are authorized Leica USA dealers.
212-475-5660

We answer our e-mail with surprising speed &
can provide LUG member references upon request.

We now offer leases on all new equipment. $50 credit with lease on any New
USA Leica gear.

- -------Of special interest to some LUG members----

Anyone who is interested in the NEW Mamiya 645AF kit
These are New USA with back, prism, winder and 80mm lens.
These are in scarce supply currently.

We now also have new import Contax 645 AF kits in stock.
The price for these is $3650 and there are only two left.

- -------Voigtlander LSM in stock--------------------
15mmf4.5 Super Wide Heliar,  -temp sold out
25mmf4 Skopars, with finder  $399
35mmf1.7 Ultragon, black, $699
50f1.5 Nocton, black only, ASPH, -temp. sold out
75mmf2.5 Helliar chrome, $545

Now in stock again:
35mm bright line finders -imho these are better than the Leica version - $250
Leica brand adapters ( LSM-M ) $65 with lens only.

Leica R grip. GMP metal grips, the only metal grips for the R4-7 that doesn't
require a motor drive. These are discotinued in favor of a plastic version. I
have a small supply remaining at $79 each.

M6 TTL, Mint in box, black, complete and unused $1745
M6 TTL HM, Mint in box, black complete and unused. $1845 **lower price***
M6 'classic' black, Wetzlar, Exc++ $1495
SF20 Flash $225
Leica Ever Ready Case for M6 or M6 TTL, As New, $140
Leica Abrahamsson winder, in Titanium, New $425
Softies: $10 (each black or chrome.)

35f2.0 pre-ASPH, black, Canadian, Exc+ $845
35f2.0 ASPH, black, as new in box $1385
50f2.8 Elmarit Collaps. M, black! $675
50f1.0 Noctilux, with shade, near Mint, $2195
135f3.4 Apo Telyt (new design) black, New/Demo, 1 year Leica warr. $1595

For M3/M2: Wasserman winder knob handles, in stock, New, neat-o, only $35
each.

Leica R 180f2.0 APO Summicron, with ROM contacts, built in shades, caps,
recently reviewed as "the best lens ever"- especially good for nature and
fashion, Mint glass, Exc++ $3,295

Leica 10x25 BCA binoculars New/Demo/3 year passport $348
Minilux, As New in box $475
Leica Z2x chrome/demo, 1 year Leica warr. $195
Leica IIIc red curtain, in red Leica box, nice! $745
Minox GT-E Demo/35mm Camera, 1 year Leica warranty $295
Sekonic L398, not batteries needed for this meter, in box $149

We are also running specials on New USA Sekonic Meters -L398, L308 and L508.

Thanks. (212) 475-5660
Rich
The Photo Village, Inc.