Subject: Re: [Leica] Re.: Lens choice--sole lens for M6
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:50:19 -0400

Right on Johnny!!

I agree with the ambiguous term "look"... my 35 Summilux pre-asph lives on
my M6 most of the time. I have a 90 'skinny' Tele-elmarit that will
sometimes take it's place. On occasion my Canon 50/1.4 with an LTM adapter
will go on (which has an interesting 'look' of it's own); but alot of the
time that Canon 50/1.4 will ride by itself on the Canon 7 or on the Tower
5L (Nicca)...
Although I have been very happy with the Canon 35/2 LTM lens i recently
got- haven't worked it through all it's paces yet- but it seems that I can
drag the Tower with the 35/2 out in the 'bad weather' and not worry about
trashing the M6!! Now all I need to do is get one of those Cosina VC
meters.... :) are you listening Santa?? (My wife will not whip out her
plastic for any camera purchases! She bought me a Pentax K1000 7 years ago
for Xmas. I became a "reborn" photographer and now do it for a living. )

Happy Christmas and trouble free Y2K to all!

Bob Keene