Subject: RE: [Leica] G Zoom - Contax can do it and Leica can't!
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:36:29 -0800

greg,

You don't exactly sound open minded. Different strokes for different folks.
If I shoot at F8, a small lightweight zoom with a max aperture of F4 is
perfect for travel.
If I need low light, then I would carry along a small summilux 1.4. If not,
stick to the zoom.
Someone must have wanted a zoom lens, or why would Leica have developed the
tri-elmar?
BTW, its an F4 lens and has a red dot. ;-)

Peter K