Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens choice--sole lens for M6
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:15:26 -0500

At 01:53 PM 12/15/1999 -0600, Henry Ambrose wrote:
>As for the "more than a few of us" would you please show me the proxies
>that make you their spokesman? And who the hell are "a few of us" anyway?
>Whoever they are I'm perfectly happy for them to use any lens they wish!
>Y'all have fun!

Mr Ambrose

We have discussed this to death on this list in the past.  One size does
NOT fit all, and you set your attitude out as if it was the universal and
absolute rule by which we all had to live.

Please check the archives.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!