Subject: [Leica] 70s prices & m3 flash
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:18:37 EST

>>I quite agree...I only wish that Leica would offer THEIR 70's technology
at,
>>well, 70's prices:)

they will, just as soon as you and everyone else agrees to work for 70s
wages. I am assuming some of the cost of the lens is for the construction?

I had Leica convert my m-3 to PC connections along with a cla and it all cost
me about $300 or so, as I recall. They have to replace the whole flash block
assembly inside the camera. The adaptors cost $10 and are not bad if you
don't brush them off the camera while walking around and lose them.

charlie trentelman