Subject: Re: [Leica] Dust In The Lenses
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:53:02 +0100

TU+, This is a frequently discussed topic here on the LUG.  It is a pity
that Leica lenses (particularly R lenses) have dust and scratches inside.  I
would say that none of the lenses I have acquired (both new and used) have
been free of such problems.  Whether they affect image quality depends on
how much light they reflect.  In most instances, their effects are
negligible and far less problematic than those of slightest haze on the lens
surface.

Cheers,

Mikiro
http://arbos.silva.net