Subject: [Leica] High Density Diskettes
From: Oreerob@cs.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:52:28 EST

Several solutions to the ZIP disk drive failure problem have been proposed.
I have used a SuperDisk drive for over a year now without any failures.  It
is also known as LS-120.  SuperDisk diskette drives are backward compatible
with 1.44 MB diskettes and SuperDisks hold 125 MB of data.  I have never had
any problems with my system and have never heard of one failing.

Oree Robinson