Subject: Re: [Leica] Battery for Gossen Lunasix
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:38:01 -0500

My Luna Pro, original model, uses two 625 PX mercury batteries.  I have
wondered what I should replace them with when they finally wear out.  I have
calibrated this meter for exposure before.  There are two potentiometers
inside.  I don't know if you can calibrate the meter for the newer 1.5v
alkaline batteries.  Does anybody have any experience with this on the
Gossen meters?  I have read people do this with Nikon F Photomic meters.
(In a link supplied by a fellow Lugger!)

Mike D