Subject: Re: [Leica] a michigan luggers dinner
From: "Rick Floyd" <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:04:09 -0500

Rob:

Count me in.  I can't wait to talk to Thomas and get together with you guys.

Just a suggestion for a restaurant  .....  how about Papa Vino's on the
Northwest corner of Haggerty Road and Six Mile Rd.  That is on the border of
Livonia and Northville.  Otherwise, anyplace will be fine with me.

Best,
Rick