Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: stainless steel reels
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:12:56 -0800

Whenever I go get reels I get the real high end expensive metal ones as they
will probably never need replacing even when dropped and load easier.
I've trained a dozen assistants on loading my film into metal reels some of them
back to back two rolls on one 35mm reel and they always get it with no problem.
Just practice first with the lights on if they get to confused turn the lights off.
Many of these people and been taught with the plastic first. I converted them all.
Mark Rabiner