Subject: [Leica] Photoshop hardware requirements?
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de (Hans-Peter.Lammerich)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:01:32 +0100

According to Adobe's website the hardware requirements for Photoshop are very
moderate. (5.5 "additional" 64K RAM, 96k recommended, LE "additional" 16k Ram).
But from your posts I learned that a scan at 2700 dpi resolution will produce
27k file. So what you will actually need? I have a Pentium II with 400Mhz and
64k RAM. And what about SCSI card?

Sorry for the perhaps silly questions, but books on the subject are either
outdated or, in order to avoid this, too general. Magazines focus on equipment
tests, but not on complete solutions. And when asking a sales person, you are
always in between the computer and the photo department who both recommend what
they have as unsold stock.

Hans-Peter