Subject: RE: [Leica] chosing between 50Nocti or 50Summi
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:21:50 -0800

George,

If you shoot most of the time in the middle apertures the Noctilux is not
for you and the Summicron will provide better resolution at the middle
apertures than the Noc.
If you shoot wide open and want the most available light sans flash then the
Noctilux is hard to beat.
The only othre coonsideration is that the Noctilux looks impressive, and we
all know that when a camera and lens combination look impressive they are
able to take far better photos. ;-)

Peter K