Subject: [Leica] Re: Dec 22 FULL MOON SHOOT!
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:40:54 -0700

On 13 Dec 99, BenTroGa@aol.com wrote, at least in part:

> Where do you come up with this stuff?????????????
>
> :-)

That has been floating around the INTERNET for several weeks, at
least. I had a friend, back east, forward that exact post to me two
weeks ago. It should be a great sight, however.

If I didn't know better, I'd almost think that we are a privileged
span of generations to be witnessing the stuff that we are.
Imagine how few humans have witnessed a change of millennium?

- --
Roger
Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica