Subject: [Leica] Re: Meter Suggestions
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:50:49 -0800

I have a Gossen Luna Star F as well. I think it is the best digital
incident meter available. And I've tried them all. I've run through the
list of features here on the LUG many times, but you are the only other
LUGger who seems to agree with me. Instant on, "real" analog scale, will
automatically compute filter factors and adjust readings accordingly,
brightness ratios, etc, etc, etc... And deadly accurate. The "real" analog
scale alone is worth the price of admission.

Jim