Subject: Re: [Leica] Have problem - any sugestions
From: Leon Davenport <leonjdav@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:59:55 -0800

It sounds to me that you may have had a shutter speed that was too fast for
the flash to sync.  The R8 has a vertical shutter so the top part of the
picture would be underexposed.  You didn't say that you had a TTL flash unit
if you had I don't think that you would have the problem.  I use the R8 and
sometimes when I use the internal flash meter I forget to turn it back to
manual for the correct exposure settings.