Subject: RE: [Leica] Jim Marshall - rock and roll photographer!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 13:03:08 -0000

The prints themselves were gorgeous, and you
> can tell in the book that they Jim Marshall's very particular about
> how his prints are done. Very straightforward, but with a wonderful
> tonal range.
>
> Man, I'm really beginning to think I might be going into a black and
> white phase. :-)
> --
>
> Eric Welch
> Carlsbad, CA
If you really are, you might be interested in knowing that he shoots Tri-X
at 800, and according to a very helpful response to the person running his
website, has it souped in 68degree Acufine for 5.75 minutes....Could this be
the secret formula for Jim Marshall's Sharpinol? ;-)

B. D.