Subject: [Leica] Meter Suggestions
From: "Bill Campbell" <billc@clark.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:50:22 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Recently became the proud owner of an M4-2, now I'm looking for a handheld
meter to help me with exposure settings. I'm not very up-to-date with
exposure meters, so I thought I'd check with other LUG members to see what
meters you all use <g>.

I'm looking for a small meter that measures reflected light (not fancy or
feature laden) and will fit in my pocket or on a chain around my neck.

What make/models do you like?

Thanks... Bill

PS I noticed another LUG member signing postings with "Bill" (this Bill was
here first, I'm new), would it be easier if I signed "the other Bill" to
differentiate between us so you don't have to scroll back up to check
headers?