Subject: Re: [Leica] Adapters
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 18:12:37 -0700

The problem of course is that the M lens flange to film plane distance is
much smaller than a SLR ( no mirrors). Mr. Gandy of Classic Camera offers
adapters for N**** and C**** bodies but unless you are using viso lens with
the appropriate focussing mount, you will get a lens that only focuses very
closely indeed. Here is the URL for his viso site:
http://www.cameraquest.com/viso5.htm. I hope this helps.

John Collier