Subject: Re: [Leica] MORE INFORMATION to scan and print from
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:09:56 -0800

Rod Fleming wrote:

> Hi
>
> Tina wrote
>
> >Using the Nikon LS-2000 with SilverFast software, I can scan at 5400 dpi
> >for a full frame scan of over 100MB.

I wonder if this digital thing will get previously traditional black and white
photographers like myself shooting ColorNeg as it just has more INFORMATION.
I bought that scanner yesterday and I thought a big plus was it's better
software. Already I see no setting for black and white negs they would seem
shorter to scan. IF I shell out real bucks for this SilverFast thing it would
have that? Black and white friendly?! More fun to do color though.
Mark Rabiner
exclamation points coming out of his head as digital information