Subject: Re: [Leica] Have problem - any sugestions
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:54:37 -0800

Clifton,
For the second roll, mindful of the potential problem, you were more careful
in aiming correctly - that is you aligned your eye to the viewfinder more
squarely.
It is important to (almost literally) insert the eyeball into the finder to
insure that the resulting photo is properly centered.

Cheers
Joseph Codispoti