Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Contax, Leica, and Vietnam
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:17:17 -0000

KPeters - I'd be happy to tell it to him personally because I'd be honored
to meet him. :-) And if you re-read my post, and all my other posts related
to the subject, you'll see that I have NEVER suggested that the G2 is a
piece of crap. I have specifically said that it has fabulous glass, and can
take terrific photos, but it is NOT a rangefinder in anything like the
traditional sense of the word and it is, in essence, a glorified
interchangable lens P&S. And I'd repeat that to anyone's face. (By the way,
I even said that if I had extra photo income I'd love a G2 as a day-in
day-out carry camera.

And you're right about the longevity of the thread.;-)

B. D.