Subject: [Leica] Off topic: England vacation plans/ Contax group
From: Arthur Leyenberger <larthurl@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:16:42 -0800 (PST)

Here's me envying every word you said.

I've been to London twice in last 5 years and will
defintely go again. OK, here's the ON-topic stuff --
Last 2 times, took SLR and a couple of lenses and soon
came to regret carrying all that stuff around. Next
visit, will take my M3 and 50mm, some 400 or 800 film,
and just enjoy myself taking shots as I see fit.
One place in particular I look forard to visiting
again is Kew Gardens. Really pretty in the Spring.

Off topic -- I miss the pubs, the ale, and the
Shepher's Pie. Luckily, found a great place in NJ
(along Delaware river) that serves great bangers &
mash, scottish eggs, Meat Pasties, and their own Real
Ale.
I think I'm making myself hungry here.
.....Art