Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: MR Meters
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:23:17 -0800

I have been using a MR meter on my M3 for some time now, since, both were
purchased used.   I am getting very good results with both color print  and
black and white film.   However, I still carry a hand held meter and
sometimes a spot meter, although, most of the time the spot meter is with my
Rolleiflex TLR.

Roland Smith