Subject: Re: [Leica] a few Leica announcements
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 00:10:46 -0500

At 08:14 PM 12/6/1999 -0800, Stephen wrote:
>Imagine a Hexar with a 7
>fps motor, 1/250th flash sync,  matrix flash and ambient metering, and  a
>sophisticated data back. .  That would have been a problem for which Leica
>could have no answer.

<sigh>  You can lead a horse to water, but ...  Stephen, it would STILL be
a Hexar with a bunch of undesireable features:  it would not be a Leica.
It would be a sucker's camera, not the tool of precision we all love.  <he
yawns in boredom, and goes to bed>

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!