Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Konica Price
From: Gaifana@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 19:04:43 EST

In a message dated 12/5/99 11:53:27 AM, tdschofield@email.msn.com writes:

<< OUCH!  I thought they were talking $1500 for the 50mm kit before!  A $1600
body with not TTL flash?  A flash over $150 without TTL???  Also, the lenses
are no cheaper than you can get the curent Leica counterparts for in near
mint on the used market.  However, the 50mm kit looks like its the best way
to go if it includes body, lens and flash.  Anybody seen any test reports on
the lenses yet? >>

I have the MTF curve graphs, but I couldn't tell you what they mean.