Subject: [Leica] Projector Lenses
From: Jerald Rosenfeld <rosenfeld@mpdr0.detroit.mi.ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 14:01:21 -0800

I have purchased a P300 Projector  90MM F2.5 Super ColorPlan and a
daylight attachment. After viewing a number of slides I now realize that
the depth of field for the 2.5 is so narrow that my slides are not
projected totally in focus when they are mounted in a glassless frame. I
only see that I have 2 options. !. remount all of the slides in a glass
frame. 2. Purchase a different lens i.e. 85 to 150 F4.  Does anybody
have any other suggestions?
Thank you in advance.

Jerry