Subject: [Leica] Huh?
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 10:13:16 +0000

>>>Please, Mike.  Let us not place the cart before the horse<<<

You're reading a lot into that, Marc! When I was discussing my new
(sorry, "new") 50mm f/3.5 collapsible Elmar a few weeks ago, I mentioned
that I can't credit Berek with it--that this one is Rudolph's and
Wandersleb's baby all the way. I can't see how I implied otherwise in my
more recent post. In any event, I wouldn't. I know the history on this
one.

- --Mike