Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Konica Price
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 10:57:35 -0000

A lot
> >more expensive that the G2. Why do they think that their
> camera's can fetch
> >more money that Contax?

Because - and this is only based on what I've read, not hands-on
experience - the Konica is a real camera, while the G2 is a really snazy P&S
with interchangable lenses.

Don't forget, the Konica takes the M lenses - which means it gives you a
motordriven, AE exposure, high shutter speed, higher sync speed, body to use
with your M lenses. If those are feature you want, you're going to be
willing to pay more for it than for a G2. I would think.

B. D.