Subject: [Leica] Re: 50mm F2 Dual Range Summicron
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 14:31:26 -0500

Paul:

On my DR I use the hood that was made for the modern 50 ELmar. It screws in
and looks like part of the lens. I does not block the viewfinder and the
normal cap fits on it. I think thay are available new for about $40.

Ken Wilcox

At 03:45 PM 12/4/99 -0000, you wrote:
>      try to get for it? If so, any rough idea of the  price?  1962 I think
>(s/n  19556xx). Thanks in advance, Paul.
Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA LUG					          <wilcox@tir.com>