Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V13 #80
From: "Luck Plan Cabal" <lpc_cabal@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 09:14:16 PST

greetings,

Im somewhat new here, so please be patient with me and my probably
frequently asked newbie-questions.
Im getting a Leica M soon, probably after Xmas. Im currently an Olympus and
Nikon MF user. Im thinking about replacing my Oly with the Leica--the only
thing is I love the 21/2. Is there an adapter for OM-Leica, or can I get it
converted? Ive heard of conversions before, but dont know where I can get
one or how much it is.
On adapters, with the LTM-M adapter, is it something you have to attach to
the mount before attaching the lens, or can you put it on the lens so it can
be mounted and dis-mounted as an M lens?
Lastly, who in NYC is a good dealer that will patiently answer my questions
and let me inspect different Leicas? Any reccomendations?

Any and all help/advice will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Mike Harrington